We provide one-to-one advice, guidance and mentoring to help you achieve your goals and to enable you to move into education, training, job searching or employment.
• One-to-one advice, guidance and montoring on anything you feel will help you make the positive changes you want in life
• Training and courses to help you achieve your goals, build up your skills & knowledge and give you new and valuable experiences
• Specialist advice on health and well-being, finances, benefits and improving IT skills, as well as helping to rebuild confidence and self esteem
• Are ex carers or if you are a carer and that role is coming to an end
• Have learning difficulties or physical or mental disabilities
• Struggle with literacy and numeracy skills
• Have had substance dependency issues
• Have mental health issues that you would like to manage better
• Have benefit, housing or financial problems
• Have a lack of work experience
• Would like to rebuild confidence
We are able to support across the whole of Allerdale and Copeland.